Experts of the Alliance
- Financial market expert – formerly head of department at the Ministry of Finance, formerly senior expert in USAID and EU projects.
- Transition economy expert – formerly deputy head of the National Bank.
- International military sales expert – formerly an analyst in the field of the practical aspects of arms trade involved in projects across Europe, CIS, Africa, Asia and Latin America.
- Top-grade experts in countering financial crime with a focus on the CEE, FSU, the Middle East and South Asia.
- National and regional security expert – formerly first deputy director of the Institute of problems of national security. Formerly (until 2003) acting head of the Foreign intelligence service.
- Military expert – formerly a senior officer in the Ministry of Defence. Formerly officer of the NATO-led Multinational Security Assistance Forces in Afghanistan and participant of the Anti-Terrorist Operation in the East of Ukraine.
- Two analysts holding a PhD degree in Economics and Law.
Risk management and compliance
Multi-jurisdictional financial crime investigations